Fundamentals of Home Defense Handgun
The Fundamentals of Home Defense Handguns Course is designed to educate the student about the handguns that are best for personal defense and how to use them efficiently in the context of a home defense scenario. This course is designed for those new to firearms or experienced shooters who are interested in learning specifically about using a handgun for personal defense. No Experience Or Firearm Necessary.
• Gun Safety
• Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
• Accuracy vs Precision
• Balance of Speed and Precision Drills
• Advance Drills and Emergency Reloads
• Overview of defensive handgun types and which ones are best for personal defense
• Fundamental Home Defense Tactics
• Responsible Defensive Firearms Storage vs Staging
• Dealing with Law Enforcement Response and calling 911
• “Home Defense” shooting situation
• Defensive handgun, ammo and firearms available on request for a fee
• 250 rounds of ammunition (100 for revolver shooters)
This course was developed by Rob Pincus of I.C.E. Training and based on his "Combat Focused Shooting" technique which is the "Pinnacle of Defensive Handgun Instruction".